Parliament is not so powerful as compared to British counter part due to:
- Written nature of the constitution.
- Doctrine of the basic structure of the constitution
- Doctrine of the Judicial review.
- Federal system of government
- List system and the powers of Union and states are predetermined
- Fundamental rights cannot be violated as per article 13.
OPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for OPSC Prelims and OPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by OPSC Notes are as follows:-
- OPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes