The CWC resolution condemned fascist aggression. It said that
- India could not be party to a war being fought ostensibly for democratic freedom, while that freedom being denied to India.
- If Britain was fighting for democracy and freedom, it should prove it by ending imperialism in its colonies and establishing full democracy in India.
- The government should declare its war aims soon and also as to how principles of democracy were to be applied to India.
The congress leadership wanted to give every chance to the viceroy and British government.
OPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for OPSC Prelims and OPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by OPSC Notes are as follows:-
- OPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes