( prepare intro)
- Economic: India is in the need of state of art technology and funding. Whole japan is a surplus country. Eg. Metro train, bullet train, funds from JICA
- Demography: Ageing population of japan and demography of India.
- Strategic policy of India- India’s act east policy find convergence with Japanese free and open Pacific policy.
Convergence of both countries in dev. Of asia- Africa growth corridor.
- QUAD formation, Japan support during Doklam issue, Nuclear deal of JAPAN -India even after non signatory to NPT.
- Soft power- Cultural linkage in the form of Buddhism, people- to people contact has increased in the recent past.
No direct confrontation at any level and huge points for convergence make a solid ground for robust India-Japan friendship.