The immune system is a complex network of cells and organs that work together to defend against Foreign substances. There are various cells associated with immune system:
- B-cell: It is a type of white blood cell that makesantibodies. Antibodies are large Y-shaped proteinswhich bind to specific antigens. This signals theother cells of the immune system to get rid of theinvading microbes.
- T-cell – These are designed to recognise themolecular signatures of particular proteins, suchas those from bacteria, in order to activate animmune response.
- Macrophage – It is the first cell to recognize andengulf foreign substances. It may break downthese substances and present the smallerproteins to the T lymphocytes .
- OPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes