The scenario of parliament disruptions have increased in the last decade which made the sessions highly unproductive and lead to decline in the creditability of the parliament.
- Wastage of resources and tax payer’s money.
- Decline in the accountability and creditability.
- Stalling of critical bills.
- Passing of bill in haste without undergoing due perusal and deliberations. Hence after becoming act it get enatngle into judicial scrutiny.
- Special session provisions
- Backchannel communication. Leadership should be cooperative and especially ruling regime should show magnanimity.
- Judicious use of whip and understanding the responsibility as opposition.
- Revamping ethics committee of the houses