OPSC Jobs Notification 2021 is released for the hiring of 606 Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at opsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Odisha Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2021-11-25.
On-line Applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on Website (http://opsc.gov.in). The link for registration/ re-registration & payment of examination fee shall be available from 26.10.2021 to 25.11.2021 (Note: 03.12.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) for recruitment to 606 fsix hundred six) posts of Assistant Professors (Stage-I) in different disciplines in Group-A of O.E.S. (College Branch) of Government Degree Colleges of the State under Department of Higher Education in the Scale of Pay – Cell-I of Level-10 of the Pay matrix under ORSP (CT) Rules, 2019 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as admissible by the Government from time to time.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||606|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate/Ph.D., NET|
OPSC Post Details
Assistant Professor: 606 Posts
- Qualification: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks and its equivalent grade, in the concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University and an equivalent degree from a Foreign University. Have cleared National Eligibility Test meant for appointment of Assistant Professor and must have acquired a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University and a Foreign University.
- Salary Details: Level-10
- Age Limit: 21 to 45 years as of 3rd December 2021
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women, 10 years for PWD
SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted fee
Other: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews, Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through Odisha Public Service Commission official website opsc.gov.in from 26th October 2021 to 25th November 2021.
Registration Starting Date: 26th October 2021
Registration Closing Date: 25th November 2021
Registered Application Submitted Starting Date: 26th October 2021
Registered Application Submitted Closing Date: 3rd November 2021
Selection for direct recruitment to the rank of Assistant Professor (Stage-I) shall be made by the OPSC on the basis of merit to be judged by performance in interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.
The OPSC have decided that 03 (three) times the number of vacancies shall be shortlisted for interview when the number of vacancies is more than 02 (two). For subjects where there are only one or two vacancies, 10 (ten) candidates shall be shortlisted for interview.
On the basis of the result of interview, the OPSC shall prepare a subject-wise merit list of successful candidates, arranged in order of merit, equal to the number of posts to be filled up, and furnish the same to the Government.
(A)(i) M.Phil Ph.D Maximum -25 Marks
(ii) JRF/NET/SET Maximum—10 Marks
(iii) In awards category Maximum—03 Marks
(B) Number of candidates to be called for interview shall be decided by the Commission.
(C) Academic Score 84
Research Publications 06
Teaching Experience- 10
(D) SLET/SET score shall be valid for appointment in respective State Universities/Colleges/ institutions only.
- OPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- OPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- OPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022