Geopolitics – The rise of China and doubts about USA‘s commitments in Asia has pushed both the countries towards this relationship.
Economic Aspect – Japan is investing heavily in Indian projects.
- The two countries are also working on a joint infrastructure development and connectivity drive traversing the Indian Ocean.
- Their projects span from Myanmar to Sri Lanka to Iran and encompass the Asia-Africa Growth Corridor.
Defence – Indo-Japan joint naval exercises are being regularly organised together with the U.S. Navy. Major arms deals like the ShinMaywa US-2i amphibious aircraft are on the cards. Japanese investments in the strategically places like the Andaman & Nicobar Islands is also likely to help India enhance its security sentinals.
OPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for OPSC Prelims and OPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by OPSC Notes are as follows:-
- OPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- OPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes