- Allowing market to penetrate in the non -efficient areas.
- Government need to do way with the fear of private sector intrusion and instead adopt the role of facilitator.
- Intellectual property rights need to be preserved and ecosystem of safety of IPR should be there.
- Rational and quick decision making on the unviable public sector units.
- Allowing economic agents to face market prices so that efficiency can be attained. Do away with archaic law such as APMC.
- Big taxation reforms in taxation sector.
- Subsidy rationalisation.
- Given the difficulty of reforming labour laws per se, the thrust could be to move towards affording greater choice to workers which would foster competition amongst service providers.